Friday, December 6, 2013

I saw my new-born nephew lose his life.

This happened because the doctors neglected to attend to my sister-in-law
Change.org

Help me get justice for my new born nephew who died because of medical negligence.

 
Dear Rector -



Two weeks ago, I saw my new-born nephew lose his life. This happened because the doctors at the Sub Divisional hospital, Deogarh, Jharkhand neglected to attend to my sister-in-law, who was in labour.
That’s why I started a petition on Change.org asking the District Magistrate of Deogarh, Rahul Pawar to take immediate action against the authorities at the hospital.
Medical negligence is not just a problem in Deogarh but an issue faced by thousands of citizens across India.
What’s worse is that I just found out that India has the highest number of newborn deaths in the world.Medical negligence is one of its major reasons.
Rector, I believe this needs to stop immediatelybecause there are thousands of infants like my nephew who lose their lives everyday. Medical negligence should be taken seriously.
My family is still in shock. We had to bury my nephew a few hours after he was born. More support on my petition will ensure that the DM does not ignore our demands and takes action to end medical negligence in this hospital.
Please sign my petition and forward it to your friends and family asking them to join my campaign.
Thank you in advance for your support,
Mohamed Yunus via Change.org


No comments:

Post a Comment