Saturday, September 19, 2015

I have resigned due to the attitude of Modi Govt.--Phoolka

Sat, Sep 19, 2015 at 9:07 PM
Modi Govt has gone back from its promise

I have resigned due to the attitude of Modi Government and its apathy towards Justice for victims of 84 Carnage.
I am informed that BJP has stated that I resigned due to attitude of kejriwal, which is absolutely false.
Modi Government has gone back from its promise to punish the guilty, rather has given clean chit to JagdishTytler and not filing that missing chargesheet against Sajjan Kumar.
It has left no option with us then to explore International options. We have already given call for holding demonstration outside UN assembly on 25th September 2015, when Modi attends it, Will work out other ways of International intervention.

I could not have done all this while being in Politics and having a post in a party. So I quit my post.

No comments:

Post a Comment