Thursday, April 10, 2014

Conspiracy to try and trap AAP candidate, H.S. Phoolka

Thu, Apr 10, 2014 at 7:45 PM
A letter written to Commissioner by Mr. Phoolka
Attached is the formal complaint made by Mr. H.S. Phoolka to the Commissioner of Police, Ludhiana today. The details are provided therein. The phone number mentioned in the complaint has already been traced by the Police to a number in Gujarat, belonging to a prominent person in Gujarat. The name is not being disclosed due to pending investigation in the matter. The events clearly disclose the desperate attempt being made to try and trap Mr. Phoolka and affect his highly successful campaign.
To                                                                                                                    10th April 2014
Commissioner of Police
Ludhiana

Subject : Complaint of misrepresentation and impersonation as SSP, Ludhiana and cheating under section 420, 465, 468, 469
Sir,
            Yesterday on 09.04.2014 while I was in villages in Jagraon, I received a call on my Punjab number, 9779490070 from phone number 09662164374. The person on the other side disclosed his name as BK Singh, SSP Rural, Ludhiana. He said he wanted to talk about something very urgent. The line was not very clear so I called him back from my other number, 09811021916. The said person claimed that he is SSP Rural, Ludhiana and he needs an urgent favor from me. He said that his son has lost his luggage at Mumbai Railway Station and he urgently needs money. He said he would deliver me the money in Ludhiana and if I can ask someone in Mumbai to give the money to his son who is stranded in Mumbai. On humanitarian considerations, I will request my friend in Mumbai to take care of his son. He insisted on immediate delivery of Rs. 65,000 to me in Ludhiana. I told him that I was in the villages and not in the city. He insisted that I should give him the number of someone who he can deliver the money to. I told him that he shouldn’t worry about delivering the money, he should only send the contact details of his son in Mumbai and I will ask my friends in Mumbai to take care of him and to ensure that he is fine. He then sent me the following SMS :
“FULKA JI, MY SON NAME JASHBIR SINGH HIS MOBILE NO. 08980956476 HE IS AT MUMBAI CENTRAL R STATION FROM SSP BK SINGH IPS”
I requested my friends Manjeet Singh in Mumbai to help the young boy who is in desperation and I forwarded the message sent by BK Singh to him. When Manjeet Singh called on the number in the SMS, the phone was busy and the message on the phone came in Gujrati. Manjeet Singh immediately told me that this number is not of a person in Maharashtra and the message from the service provider is in Gujarati. Manjeet Singh again called on the number after some time and told the boy that he is coming to meet him at Mumbai Central Station, as mentioned in the message sent by BK Singh. The boy informed Manjeet Singh that he is not at Mumbai Central Station and gave a different location in Mumbai. Manjeet Singh called me and said that something is definitely fishy. I called back the said BK Singh and his number was coming busy and that message too was in a different language and  not in Punjabi or Hindi. I again tried calling him and asked where he is at that time. He informed me that he his sitting at DIG office at Lakkar wala Pul. That showed that this person is lying. I called DSP Dakha, and asked him if there is any SSP Rural by the name of BK Singh. He told me that there is none. Then I called Commissioner of Police, Ludhiana and asked him if there is any IPS officer by the name of BK Singh. He also confirmed that there is none. I narrated the incident and requested investigation in the matter as someone was purposely impersonating himself as SSP Ludhiana.
From the fact that the person was too keen to deliver the money to me and the amount was Rs. 65,000/- which is equal to $1,000, it appears that it was a trick to trap me and claim that I have received money through hawala. It clearly makes out a case of misrepresentation, cheating, impersonation and forgery intending to harm my reputation.
I am grateful to you for taking prompt action in the matter and finding the details of the phone which has already been traced to Gujarat. I am making this formal complaint in writing to help with the investigation of the case. I request you to take the matter to a logical conclusion at the earliest.
Thanking you

Yours sincerely,


Harvinder Singh Phoolka

No comments:

Post a Comment